Thursday, April 17, 2014



Ahh soreness! For the last three weeks everyone has been sore!
Isn't it good to feel alive? 
I am so pleased with my crew this Spring. 
Everyone is working so hard and despite some complaining cause
 I may be a bit burpee happy lately... 
everyone is sucking it up and getting it done and done well. 

The weather is getting warmer, off and on at least! 
The sun is shining, signs of Spring are in the air if we just get it to stick around! 
Schedules are getting busier, kids activities are picking up! 
I know for myself I am on the go nonstop. With 4 boys in Little League, 
a 10 month old who is now mobile,  
and Bootcamp in full swing, there is never a dull moment. 
Is it exhausting yes. But... it ever more so rewarding. 
I may have a bad day, or a day where I am just plain tired and grumpy. 
I can honestly say that when my girls show up to train my mood changes. 
It is kind of like motherhood... the joys! 
I am thrilled to be there, thrilled to have the opportunity to 
share my skills and well quite frankly torture you.
For your own good of course! 
I get to watch you in action, 
I get to see you work your butts off and get stronger,
 listen to your awesome stories about you pants falling off of you! 
Listen to your successful days of eating well and resisting temptation. 
Watch you move from your knees to your toes on your pushups, see you 
grimace because you are working so hard. 
Here you grunt because you refuse to give up. 
Even witness tears of frustration in your own performance which is ok.. 
because we just can't be perfect all the time. 
You have all shared a vulnerable part of 
yourself with me and I am honored to be your trainer. 
I am honored to help you. Honored that you chose me. 
I thank you for you for your commitment, 
not just to me but to yourselves. 
For showing up, working hard although you may not want too. 
Your stories you tell about my death... 
jokingly of course??? 
Or cussing me out, I am ok with those stories. 
Why? 
Because I know it is because I pushed you beyond what you thought 
you could do and that is my goal! 
I believe in you.. you have to believe in yourself. 
So thank you for from the bottom of my heart, 
I could not do it without you. 


Bikini Bootcamp
April 28th- May 22nd.
Monday/Thursday 545-630AM and Wed 615 PM
Check facebook page for 1215 classes as well!
 Once a week $60
Twice a week $105
 Three days $145
Get a friend to sign up and take $10 off your session!
Email me at kcledyard@gmail.com to save your spot! 






No comments:

Post a Comment