Friday, October 25, 2013

 
 
 
 
 
Excuses. We all have them. So here is some tough love...
 and you know I say it with love.
I am a stay at home Mom with 5 kids, I run a small business try to be
involved with the church, try to cater to all of my kids needs which can always improve,
I try to be a good wife and give my husband what he needs. I don't have a house cleaner,
don't have a babysitter. I do all my own laundry prepare all the meals.
I have had injuries that have set me back, illness, death in the family... woe is me,
poor Kate blah blah blah. Someone always has it worse off that you do,
someone else has more kids and more things on their plate right now,
someone else is going through something more terrible than you right now.
Through all of this I still got my workouts in. Mind you it is my sanity and
my pass but nothing was going to stop me from at least doing SOMETHING.
I know for my own sake that I need to exercise daily to remain sain, it is how I vent,
 it is how I am able to somewhat get through the day. You need to make that time for you.
For your health and for your sanity.
There are days we don't feel good, days we are tired.
I am up every morning at 5am pumping and getting ready to feed a hungry babe.
Would I rather be in bed, heck yes. But this is my calling, to be a mother,
do I have days where I don't want to be. YES, do I have days when I don't want to workout, YES.
Do I have days when I don't want to train. YES. But when I do I always feel better,
whether I am training myself or you! When I train you, you motivate me to be better,
you inspire me to push you harder. Honestly you all fire me up,
sometimes in good ways and sometimes in bad but either way you do...
and it motivates me to work harder to push you and help you reach your goals.
The frustrating job of a trainer...
when you don't come. You say you want to, you say you want to get into shape
but you don't eat right. WHY?
It is time to ask yourself what you really want out of any training,
whether you are here or elsewhere,
everyone must have goals or why bother working if you have nothing to work for.
They don't have to be complex, in fact the more simple the better.
Pick 3 and write them down. Share them with SOMEONE who will push you.
 
Ok enough said, I am going to workout now...
 
Check facebook for bootcamp times.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment