Friday, August 14, 2015


We have all been there.
We have all wanted to throw in the towel.
Wanted to give up.
Thought it could never happen.
I believe in you. 
I think you can do it.
I want to help you realize that you can do it.
So quit the magic potions, pills, starvation diets and 6-10 weeks plans.
Join me on a journey that will take you to new levels for life.
Not just temporarily but... 
Spiritually, physically and mentally.
I won't give up on you.
It won't be a short cut, it won't be easy.
It will take sacrifice, sweat and possibly tears.
But it will be worth it. 
Because you are worth it. 
And all it takes is for you to realize it.

"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."
August Witson



No comments:

Post a Comment