What an amazing day yesterday. I hope that you all got out to enjoy the weather.
We have so much to be thankful for.
Looks like we will be back outside ladies! I will be preparing the garage today.
Join us this week!
Monday Class 415
And stay tuned for a possible Wed evening class at 6pm.
Get out and enjoy that weather today! Get to Church and thank God for all of your blessings!
Challenge for the day:
*Run a mile and knock out your max pushups! Let me know how you did.
*Prepare your meals for the week and cook up! Google a new recipe today!
*Fast from complaining today. Be positive with every word that comes out of your mouth! Even if you are frusterated, tired or stressed. Find a way to compliment instead of complain.
Sweet Tooth Craving: Try This.
Ready in 45 minutes • Makes 20 servings
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup Sucanat
- 1 cup canned or boiled black beans, drained and mashed
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8"x8" baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In another smaller bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Add the bean mixture to dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly until ingredients are well combined. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked through. Insert a knife into the center – if it comes out clean, your brownies are ready.
Nutrients per serving:Calories: 90, Total Fats: 5 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 20 mg, Sodium: 55 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 10 g, Dietary Fiber: 2 g, Sugars: 3 g, Protein: 3 g, Iron: 1 mg
TIP: Instead of mashing the boiled beans, blend them in a food processer to get a smoother consistency for the batter – and keep them inconspicuous in the final product.